June 21, 2008

to my CrackBerry!


So I have had my BlackBerry Pearl for about 4 months... and its awesome!

I use it to plan my schedule, keep lists of things to do, lists of books to get at the library, and keep track of email (4 so far.... looking to add one more work related account in the coming months!) . The best benefit of the email is the MARC train alerts in real time, so I know if my train is going to be late

Today I took another step into CrackBerry addiction... ringtones.

I of course looked for a Pearl Jam related ringtone about 3 months ago , but nothing good was free. So I almost gave up... until today while looking for something else I was directed to the CrackBerry site... and found a ringtone for Animal.

Then I decided to look for NKOTB ringtones... and they had a few... and now this one will play when ever my sister calls me

Then I found the best phone related ringtone evah!! - Jack Bauer in the house

More to come... individual ringtones for everyone!

0 comments: