June 21, 2008

Entry for December 07, 2007


Earlier this week a neighbor and I were talking about our pets bothering the holiday decorations (specifcally the tree!). I said that Madison really doesn't bother the tree (because she really hasn't, maybe the first year she was batting at some of the lower hanging decorations). Usually I put the tree in the center of my two living room windows, but this past summer I re-arranged the living room furniture and there isn't really room for the tree in that space. So this year I put it up in the sunroom... next to the armchair that Madison perches on.

The tree has been up for about a week... and she didn't seem to be bothering it... but last night when I was watching TV, I heard this *clink* *clink* *clink* ... and looked over... There was Madison... perched on the arm of the chair and batting at the deocrations

So I broke out the spray bottle and chased her away... but who knows what she does while I am away at work

0 comments: