June 27, 2008

Pearl Jam - MSG I


I got into NYC about 15 minutes ahead of my scheduled arrival time, and then headed to MSG will call to pick up my fan club tickets (since I was let off right outside of Penn Station which is righ next to MSG it worked out well). Well it would have worked out well if it 1) wasn't raining and 2) the 10 Club line had opened on time at 2pm instead of over an hour late - at 3pm... shortly after I arrived. So I arrived to a mass of wet PJ fans, that were starting to get rowdy :-)

It stopped raining shortly there after and the line started moving... I picked up my tickets... 13th row dead center! YAY 10 Club!!!

My friend arrived via the train, and we headed uptown 10 blocks to our hotel.

An hour later we were heading back downtown to grab dinner and head into the show.

Seats were great, show was great ( still no "BetterMan"! YAY!) crowd was awesome. My shoe choice was not so great as my feet were killing me, but I got a cute new Pearl Jam baseball cap and a sticker (that I planned to put on my car).

Checkout pictures here!

Next up my day in New York!

0 comments: