June 20, 2008

Entry for November 15, 2007

Updated again! Hillary's back -- one of the best lines of the night - They're not attacking me because I'm a woman, they're attacking me because I'm ahead . Wolf Blitzer is not the best moderator (bring back Anderson !!). There were also some good education points earlier... which reminds me... I need to take some photos of the red plywood "No Child Left Behind" fake school houses at the Dept of Ed entrances, prior to The Shrub's leaving office , so I can do a before and after, I can only hope that I don't get taken out by Secret Service

Updated : They are attacking Hillary again ... this debate is ready to spiral out of control 17 minutes in!



Another Democratic debate!! Campbell Brown makes her return to tv...

I *heart* Dennis Kucinich, Joe Biden, and Chris Dodd ( along with the front runners :P). This primary race is far more interesting, then when it will be Dem vs Rep.

and speaking of Republicans... I hope all my wacky republican friends are submitting their questions for the upcoming YouTube debate

0 comments: