August 12, 2008

Razors!


Today we are talking razors... specifically the Gillette Venus Breeze!

My old Mach 3 (originally recommended to me by some magazine, probably Jane (old Jane, before it turned Seventeen/Teen clone)) into to a was dying a slow death (handle part wouldn't keep the razor part attached), so the next time I went to Sam's Club, I picked up the Venus Breeze. Huge mistake! This razor does not give a close shave at all, it is terrible. Once I use up all the razor refills I am going back to a men's razor, probably back to the Mach 3 Turbo!

Sent from my BlackBerry

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Exactly how hairy are you?

michelle said...

not hairy at all... which is why the Venus is a huge waste of money :P

Capitol Hill 20210 said...

I like the other Venus - the original one -- it works pretty good - but I have pondered going the mens razor route - i am not a very hairy person anyway - but I like smooth legs.

Good post

michelle said...

zipcoide : thanks!

(i think the main probelm with this Venus is the Gel bars... i think they prohibit the blades from giving a close shave...)