December 30, 2009

Word or Phrase... #best09

Word or phrase. A word that encapsulates your year. "2009 was _____."

Chaos.

Essence of Chaos Pictures, Images and Photos

The home front was chaotic. From the beginning of 2009 I was running around trying to get the condo ready to go on the market, I found a buyer pretty quickly, but then had problems finding a house that I wanted to buy. When I did find my house, it was a short sale, with 2 banks involved. I lost my first buyer because the short sale was taking too long to be approved, and I refused to remove the contingency that I find a home of choice. I found a new buyer 3 days later, and the short sale was then approved, but things were down to the wire for closing ....

Work was chaotic too.... Potluck Bitch. Need I say more? She was on a major path of destruction, and I am lucky I didn't pop her in the face.... cause I came close ;)

Then I moved into the new house and started dealing with raccoons, bees, mice, bats!, guns, leaks, and fleas!

So 2009 was Chaos. But I managed to stay on top of things!

1 comments:

Julie JordanScott said...

I love the image that accompanies your chaos. Colors, so pretty and absorbing... here's to a new word in 2010.