December 18, 2009

Night Out... #best09

I have had a bunch of awesome nights out this year, especially since I have moved closer to DC.

I almost went with Halloween up in Philly (for the last show ever at the Spectrum), but after further reflection I think my best night out was July 2 (July 3rd was the Holiday for July 4th).

I started in Capitol Hill for Happy Hour with some co-workers at our usual spot.... Tortilla Coast. Margaritas? Check. Coronas w/ Lime? Check. Tortilla Chips? Check. Random Hot Guy? Check. (I even spotted him on Metro a few weeks later... with Sunglasses on. Inside. Major FAIL :))

Then I went and met up with another friend at Penn Quater Sports Tavern. Then we moved on to Rocket Bar :D

Luckily I was paying attention to the clock and knew I needed to leave around 11/11:30 in order to catch metro since I need to switch from Yellow/Green to Orange. Which I did. But I fell asleep. Ended up in New Carollton. After the last train back to Vienna had left ( it was a Thursday so it was regular weekenight hours). So I had to cab it back to CHV....

Perfect :)

2 comments:

Robin said...

And we put star stickers on our faces, don't forget that part! I don't think I knew about your train / cab adventure afterward... LOL!

michelle said...

haha... yeah i didn't really broadcast the falling asleep part... needed to keep something in the vault for later :D