December 18, 2009

Challenge....#best09

Challenge. Something that really made you grow this year. That made you go to your edge and then some. What made it the best challenge of the year for you?

Hands down... biggest challenge.... dealing with Potluck Bitch! I have never worked with someone so hateful (and I am full of Hate :P) and out to cause trouble in a workplace....

Last summer before the finale I guess she was making a no holds barred-end run in a "Its Me or Them" all out fashion. And while I was pretty much able to ignore her from last Thanksgiving (2008) through May 2009 she started pic-picking at me. around June I guess. I told my boss she gets 3 attempts and then I fight back.... just as a fore-warning....

After the third hit eventaully came, I did fire back..... in my usual passive-agressive fashion. I called her out for not following the dress code.... :P

She was canned maybe 2 weeks later....

I am proud of myself for 1) not hitting her and 2) not dumping a beer on her

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!

Good times, good times...well, not really...