June 2, 2009

House Drama #5!!!!

Last Friday Madison went missing while I was moving stuff to the basement, so when I couldn't find her in her usual spots (under my bed, under the dining room table) I ventured into the basement. As I was looking in the closet space under the basement stairs, I came face to face..... with a GUN! I am not a fan, and in fact had no desire to even touch it. So I emailed the community Chief of Police, and he said call when I am home and someone would pick it up.

I finally had time tonight.... and the officer determined that it was.....a BB Gun!!! LOL!

Oh well....I may have over-reacted, but I still didn't want to touch it... so the police officer took it away.

They funny thing is.... every guy that I have told this story to (before the BB gun part) said that I should have given the gun to them...what is up with that??!?!!?

2 comments:

an orange county girl said...

i would've had the same reaction as you. actually, i probably would've totally freaked out and had the bf check it out and call the police and we would've had a good laugh after discovering it was a bb gun. or rather, he would've laughed at me about it.

so yeah, boo guns!

Lyss said...

People have been shot by police when pointing bb guns at them... so how are we to know which is which?? (Especially when we aren't familiar w/ guns!) I would have done the same thing.