January 31, 2009

Looks like I may be getting out just in time!


Regular readers may remember that I am still on the Board of Directors for my Condo's HOA. Earlier this week we got the summary of letters that were mailed out to various owners (for whatever by-laws they were violating :P). There was only one. It was about busted pipes causing a leak. My first thought was -- These buildings are only 7 years old... pipes should not be busted already!!!

Come to find out yesterday..... he owner of that unit ran off with a guy in October... and no one knows where she is. The heat was left off... and you can guess the rest! (Oh and she left her car too!)

So now I am worried that if she has been gone since October... has she been making her mortgage payments? Will her unit be getting foreclosed on soon?

Crazy!

I hope my condo sells fast.... I am way past ready to be gone from here!

0 comments: