January 13, 2009

If you are like me you do you make-up in the morning and hope it stays put all day long.

A few months ago I stumbled across Urban Decay's Primer Potion (for eyes)...

and it is amazing. Swipe it over your eyelids, then apply eye shadow, and it lasts all day! (and night!) Eve through hazy, hot and humid Metro rides... in cars with no AC!

So this weekend I was at Sephora and looking for something that does the same thing for lips.
And I think I found it. Urban Decay makes a 24/7 lip pencil. I got the pencil in Ozone (aka clear/white). Line and then fill in entire lips, apply lipstick, and/or gloss, and off you go!



So far so good!

3 comments:

Capitol Hill 20210 said...

I totally agree with you on the Urban Decay primer -- best stuff ever!!!

I don't use lip pencils though - never have -- but hey glad ya found one.

Next item I want to try is NARS Orgasm Blush - I heard its awesome

michelle said...

zip -- i have never been a fan of the lip pencil. (mainly because i can't draw a straight line) but i have heard they help keep on the lip color... so i have always been in search.

A++ on the NARS Orgasm... NARS makes a product called a "multiple" and you can use it as blush, lip, or eye color. I have it in Orgasm and it is a great product!

an orange county girl said...

OH EM GEE. the primer potion is the best make up product ever invented. i LOVE that stuff.

and i don't really do eye make up (it smears, doesn't last all day, etc) all the time, but after i got the primer potion, i totally fell in love with eye make up again!