January 15, 2009

Finally reading again!

Have you noticed that my Currently Reading... feature has been stuck on "It Had To Be You" for months?

The reason is mainly due to this :



Not giving any plot points away. Only need to say that Twilight was a 5 star book (out of 5). I would give Breakinhg Dawn - 1 star... and that is being generous. I struggled to finish. Not sure exactly what it was.... but it took me forever to read. Then I felt like I was burnt out... and have struggled to pick up another book and make it more than a page.

But this week... I actually read a bit before bed one night... and have been reading again on the Metro! YAY!

2 comments:

an orange county girl said...

ok, so breaking dawn is the sequel to twilight, yes? and you liked twilight, but not breaking dawn. is twilight good enough to read on it's own? meaning...does the ending set up the next book so you have to keep reading the books?

michelle said...

well... the twilight series has 4 books. breaking dawn is the 4th.

twilight is good enough to read on its own. the ending didn't set up book 2, but they included the first chapter of book 2 at the end of twilight... and it was really good! book 2 - new moon is good also... but book 3 - eclipse kinda starts the downward spiral...

who knows though... you could have a different reaction.