January 27, 2009


If you want to participate, leave a comment on this post and I will assign you a letter. You then write about 10 things you love that begin with your assigned letter and post them on your blog. When people comment on your posted list, you give them a letter and the chain continues on and on.


The always fun Zipcode assigned me the letter L - so here are my favorite things that begin with L:

1) My L.A.M.B. Carlisle Clutch -

L.A.M.B. Carlisle Clutch

2) Lunch! My favorite meal of the day -- mostly due to the fact that I work 9-10 hour days... and have a 2 hour commute...and my Agency's cafeteria is awlsome!

Lunch!

3)Leeks - I love cooking with Leeks... Potato and Leek soup, Chicken w/ Carrots and Leeks... and I just found a recipe with Leeks and Scallops that I can't wait to try...


4) Louboutin shoes - I do not own any.... YET!

5)Lowlight - Favorite Pearl Jam song that starts with "L" :P (you knew I had t0 work them in)

Jeff, Mike, Eddie, and Matt

6)Lager!

100_0159

7)Lip Gloss - I've only recently gotten into the gloss craze... I don't have a favorite brand.... I'll try them all and usually pick based on color.


8) Laughing! I love to Laugh...(unless I am dealing with Potluck Bitch ... she is no laughing matter :P)

9)Lattes - My favorite Starbucks concoction ...


10) Law and Order! (old school only... and only the seasons with Chris Noth... once he left... I was done!)


4 comments:

an orange county girl said...

OMG. i heart law and order too. can't get enough of that stuff and with all the spin offs and repeats on various stations, there seems to be an L&O on TV all the time. how do you feel about chris noth on L&O: CI?

michelle said...

OC - I only watched him on L&O:CI once.... it just wasn't the same.

Anonymous said...

I'm jealousy of your agency's cafeteria... :)

Bilbo said...

Let's hear it for lunch!! No wonder I like you!