January 26, 2009

Pearl Jam!!

I am a huge Pearl Jam fan. Especially of their live music. Back when I was in college I started collecting many live shows (real bootlegs, to be sure... not the "Official Bootlegs" that the fan club now sells after every tour). I have a crate of Video bootlegs. I also had a large storage bin of cassette bootlegs....perhaps 20-30 shows - each show takes 2 tapes.

I knew I would never be able to sell them on ebay... Pearl Jam offical-dom would be all over my ass... threatening to boot me from the fan club... (so I'd lose my access to awesome concert seats).

I briefly thought of posting them on craigslist. but really who wants tapes anymore?

So last night... I dumped them all in a trash bag :-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I accidentally came up your post and read it...
Huge pearl jam fan too... I can't believe all these treasures are in a trash bag... :(

See you on the next tour...