January 4, 2009

Year End Assessment...

Thanks to R for letting me swipe this (the answers are mine :P)!


Where did you begin 2008?
Haha… I don’t remember ☺ Oh wait… I was stuck in a horrible work situation.


Were you in school (anytime this year)?
No.

Did you have to go to the hospital?
Nope (But I did almost cut off my finger when slicing bread!)

Did you have any encounters with the police?
Yep! I filed a police report when my Linus and Lucy rug was stolen :P

Where did you go on vacation?
Atlantic City, New Jersey and New York, New York…. And my couch :P

What did you purchase that was over $500?
A Burberry handbag… to celebrate a new job!

Did you know anybody who got married?
No.

Did you know anybody who passed away?
Yes.

Did you move anywhere?
No.

What sporting events did you attend?
One Nats game

What concerts/shows did you go to?
3 - Pearl Jam, one Solo Eddie Vedder; one – NKOTB reunion

Where do you live now?
Odenton, MD

Describe your birthday.
I went to work ☺ Then Happy Hour... which Potluck Bitch invited herself to :P

What's the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2008?
Finally made the decision to sell my condo. (and then got my refrigerator fixed!)

What has been your favorite moment(s)?
Seeing Pearl Jam in NYC!

What's something you learned about yourself?
I won’t let people walk all over me anymore (at least in relation to my career!)

Any new additions to your family?
No.

What was your best month?
March!

What music will you remember 2008 by?
Britney Spears ! Don’t call it a comeback ;)


Made new friends?
Yes.


Favorite Night out?
Pearl Jam in NYC – night 2

Any regrets?
Nope…


What do you want to change in 2009?
I want to change my address !

Overall, how would you rate this year?
8 – may have been a 9 but the end (Potluck Bitch; Rug theft; and car in shop since day after xmas) brought me down in a big way…

What would you change about 2008?
Nothing… I believe everything happens for a reason…

Other than home, where did you spend most of your time?
Work.

Have any life changes in 2008?
Nope.

Change your hairstyle?
Yes… I went short again!

New BF/GF?
Nope!

Get a new job?
Yes… Started new job in March – major promotion with a hefty raise !

How old did you turn this year?
34.

Do you have a New Year's resolution?
Nope…. I never do well with those…. But I have been doing pretty well with my 101 in 1001 days list!

Do anything embarrassing?
Not that I can remember ;)

Buy anything new from eBay?
Nope.

What was your favorite purchase?
My Burberry Handbag!

Get married or divorced?
Nope

Get arrested?
Not yet :P

Did you watch American Idol?
Nope

Did you get sick this year?
No.

Start a new hobby?
Well… is Facebook a hobby?

Been snowboarding?
Nope

Are you happy to see 2008 go?
If you asked me 2 months ago I would have said no… but after the last 6 weeks.. Yes!

Drank Starbucks in 2008?
Of course…. It’s my first stop when I get off the metro!

What are you wishing for in 2009?
I am able to easily sell my condo… and get into a new home… free of upstairs neighbors and renters :P

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Ha, Facbeook is as time-consuming as a hobby!

michelle said...

Yes it is!!