December 8, 2008

Tip of the week!

The ring in the picture is a nice $4 job from H&M. I love cheap jewelry because I can buy lots and if I lose it ... no big deal (True story - My parents gave me Diamond studs for college graduation.. I made my mom return them because I thought they were a waste of money :P - oh and I hadn't discovered designer handbags yet!).

Anyway... after wearing the ring I ended up with a nice green ring around my finger. Which I proudly displayed for all at Zipcode's Blogger Happy Hour last week. :D

After I did that, Zipcode told me that I can paint the inside with some clear nail polish and it will prevent it. So this weekend I painted 3 coats (what can I say.. I'm anal :P). Today I am wearing the ring.. and my finger is green free. YAY!!!

Thanks Zip!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry

4 comments:

Robin said...

Nice bling!

Capitol Hill 20210 said...

yay glad I could help!!!!

Jennifer McSparin said...

Good tip. I'm with you on jewelry- love the inexpensive pieces- too afraid to wear the expensive stuff. I'll have to invest in some clear nail polish now!

an orange county girl said...

i would never had known that ring was H&M if you hadn't mentioned it...or shown us the green ring underneath! :)