December 29, 2008


Luckily it's very short!

  1. Get the ceiling in the Kitchen/Living Room/Dining Room painted. - - You may be asking yourself why... The reason is I used to put Yankee Candles ( the big 22 oz jars) on my countertop that divides the Kitchen and Dining Room... and after a few years it caused a nice brownish discoloration to form. It wasn't obviously noticeable... but I knew it was there so of course it bothered me. So about 2 years ago when I painted my kitchen cabinets white... I had the brilliant idea to attack the spot with the white paint! Bad idea because it didn't match the ceiling white :( And now it is very noticeable (as my mother likes to point out whenever she comes over :P). So I need to get an estimate and have it painted...
  2. Have someone look at Refrigerator - It's dripping water from the freezer area into the fridge part. This has been happening for a while... actually and I have been using a cup to catch the water (and then water plants - see I can "think green" when I want to! :P) But since you can't sell like that it needs to be fixed. Google-ing assures me that it is a common problem, and easily fixable... (something about water draining from the freezer... some hose may be clogged). BGE Home is scheduled to come Wendesday morning!
There may be more after a real estate agent gets in there...so we shall see!

0 comments: