December 31, 2008


I totally recommend BGE Home.

My situation is described here -- #2 (and when I said it's been happening for a while I mean ... YEARS!!!)

Monday morning I went to the BGE Home website and scheduled the appointment online (YAY! for that, if you know me you know I HATE talking on the phone and usually avoid it at all costs :P).

You pick a day and then time period... ie AM or PM. I picked AM. Which means they can come anytime between 7:30am and 12:30pm. They call when they are on their way... no answer means they move on to the next appointment! 7:35am my phone rang ( I was ready!)... The repair guy said he was on his way and would be here in approximately 30 minutes... and he was! Less than 45 minutes later and he was done...I thought the price was reasonable... and he even adjusted the fridge so that the front is higher than the back (this has something to do with the door closing...)

I was very pleased :D

1 comments:

Robin said...

Online scheduling, actually showing up on time, quality work, reasonable price??? There are so many good things in that story I can't even comprehend it!!!