December 6, 2008

I'm published!

I have had my BlackBerry Pearl for about a year... and if you know me you know I am never without it (because i'm addicted to it ). I take pics with it of random things... like Macy's Birthday Cupcakes, my lunch, or my cat. I blog with it. I Tweet with it.

Well about a month or two ago I got an email that one of my photos had been submitted for inclusion in a City Guide called Schmap.

Yesterday I got the email that I had been included! My photo is from a Happy Hour with co-workers at Tortilla Coast in Capitol Hill! (So follow the link and scroll through the list until you see Tortilla Coast!)

Happy Hour At Tortilla Coast

2 comments:

an orange county girl said...

oooh...small world. i'm in schmap too. the funny thing is that it's not even a great picture. i took a pic of griffith observatory in L.A. on a cloudy day (it started to sprinkle after I took the pic) and that one was picked for some odd reason.

anways, your pic looked like someone was having a fun time! congrats on your selection!

michelle said...

thanks OCgirl! haha... i think they are just trying to drive people to their site... but i'll take it!