December 6, 2008

Based on the results of the poll...and my desire to not do anymore research :) I gave Granite Transformations a second chance. I contacted them earlier in the week, and asked to set up an appointment for a date in early January (I need to decorate for the holidays... and don't have the room for holiday decorations and cleaned off countertops...). They agreed to the date so I asked for the earliest appointment available. They responded 11am. ( really?) So I responded and asked them to please confirm the requested appointment day and time (so I could add it to my calendar.

Almost 48 hours goes by....


No response. It's almost like they really don't want to commit. So I contacted them again, and told them to cancel.

So I am back to square one on my new kitchen countertops project :(.

1 comments:

replacementcounters.com said...

Need a countertop? Visit us at www.replacementcounters.com