December 15, 2008



We all know by now that I love to shop! (Thanks to Visa for raising my credit limit this week! What credit crisis ?!?!) When I was younger I used to make fun of my mother for using coupons...I even went so far as to say I would NEVER use coupons (for retail... I was fine with them for groceries). Fast Forward 20 years (WOW! that sounds crazy to even type)... Ulta coupons, Macys' coupons... Yankee Candle coupons, and my fave - Lord & Taylor coupons!

I have not met a coupon I don't like :D Except for the restrictions... Luckily this is one reason Lord & Taylor is my fave (unlike Macys) L&T will at least try a coupon even if they think it won't be valid... and actually I have had a salesperson at the Columbia L&T override the register and apply the discount anyway!!

2 comments:

Lyss said...

Maybe you could be my personal shopper? Can we go shopping after the holidays?

michelle said...

hah! you know i am always up for shopping :D