October 27, 2008

Back in 2005 I got my first iPod (a 4GB nano) for Christmas, then starting that February I used it every day during my daily commute, then I started listening to it while at work. Then last year when I got my new car I made sure it had an iPod Adapter, so that I could listen in the car (without having to deal with the old school tape adapter or FM transmitter). Recently, the iPod was only holding a charge for about 1 hour... not so good for a commute that involves public transportation.

Time for a new one! I had to decide between the nano, classic , and touch. Touch would be overkill I think, since I have my blackberry. If I was a bigger movie watcher I may have considered the Classic, but I am not. So nano it was! 16 GB - I can now have every Pearl Jam concert bootleg that I own at my fingertips! Next up.... pick a color. It was between pink and green. So I picked green and got a pink skin :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can Regan hold it?

You should give mom your old one.

michelle said...

regan can go nowhere near it! good idea about giving my old one to mom though!!

then you can get emails that say "i saw your mom walking... with her ipod!"