October 26, 2008

Who's ready to caulk!?

The bathtub/shower in my master bathroom is in desperate need of a caulking...

I am sure you have seen the ads on TV for the Xpress Seal Pro (the thing that comes with the little edging tools...)

I thought yes... this is exactly what I need!

So this morning I went hunting for online reviews...

The results seem mixed as to whether the product works or not so I am going to take this Amazon reviewer's suggestion... and do it this way...

Better bet is to just put masking tape right near the seam, smear caulk on with your finger, and zip off the tape with the excess. Slip your finger in a baggie if you can't stand getting dirty. Result is faster and neater than any scraper.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Regan loves to caulk!

Oh...wait....different kind of caulking.

michelle said...

Regan can come caulk with me anytime :) (as long as she doesn't ask me to draw a hippo :P)