October 20, 2008

I have been wearing my hair parted on the side with no bangs for years now. Whether it was very long and curly or some version of a medium/short straight bob. Last summer I cut my hair shorter than it has been in years but it still ended up being the same old part on the side. So for the past few weeks I have debated getting the "Katie Holmes" bob. Sunday I did it! It's definitely different and I think it will take some getting used to.

But I do like the fact that the bangs camouflage my eyebrows (because of my light red hair... they do not stand out and it has been driving me crazy for these last few years - When we were getting our makeup done for my sister's wedding the makeup artist went to "fill them in" with some dark brown powder...as she "drew them on" she sucked in a breath and said "that's not gonna work.... let's start again" :P) I think I have been traumatized ever since!

2 comments:

Lyss said...

Can you post a photo???

michelle said...

when i manage to take a good one.. yes!