September 12, 2008


Shortly after I moved Anything! to Blogger I added a counter which lets me see who's visiting, and where they are coming from. Its quite addicting to check ... especially when you start getting visits from other countries.

Anyway...A few weeks ago I noticed a visit from someone at Turner Broadcasting Systems, referred to this post by a Google search for Mark Paul Gosselaar Hair!

Yesterday I got an email from Turner telling me all about an interactive game on the TNT site where you can change his hair and told me if I wanted anymore info or materials I can contact the PR department!

He probably wanted me to do what I just did ... blog about it! Oh well I am a sucker!

Note to my visitors from Proctor and Gamble - I love free samples (oh and I watch As The World Turns... maybe we can do a tie-in?) ! :P

2 comments:

Capitol Hill 20210 said...

lol when I slammed eharmony - they were on my site all day and had one of their people try to be an asshat on my blog

michelle said...

zip - i remember that! LOL! a$$hat = not good... but if i can get some free stuff (that I actually use)... I am all about it... i have definitely learned the benefit of over tagging posts :D