September 27, 2008


My MOM (who doesn't read my blog :P), Regan and Olivia, Robin and Alyssa, and Pearl Jam :)

UPDATE - I forgot to thank Madison! I am a terrible CatMom :P

Last week I was awarded this e-ward from Metro Man... the authority on all things DC Metro related - (he takes a bus and the train!). He is the author of iMetro a blog that I stumbled upon after this years earlier Orange-line Train Derailment, or in WMATA's words... Mechanical Difficulties! iMetro is always a fun read, and Metro Man has two features that I love... the Weekly Picture and his Videos (wish he would do more!).


There is a set of rules that come with this award. They are as follows...

1 - When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you and link them back.
2 - Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in their content or design.
3 - Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Honest Weblog’.
4 - Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize (optional).
5 - And then we pass it on!


My picks!

Blog to Heal - The blog that inspried me to start blogging!

Alyssa's Fitness Adventures - The blog that inspired me to move from Yahoo 360 to Blogger!

Capitol Hill 20210 - A good fun read!

What Liz Said - The blog that may inspire me to move from Blogger to Wordpress :P

(That's Why) The Lady is a Tramp - Snark is good!

EITMFans - I love Elliot in the morning and the official site is "Not safe for work" so this is a good substitute!

Confessions of a Jersey Girl - An interesting read.

(i was gonna say - why.i.hate.dc but i think that blog is officially dead...)