September 10, 2008

This announcement is perfect timing! My current 4GB 1st generation nano will be 3 years old in December. I saw an item on one of the weekend news programs that states an iPod is only good for about 500 charges (aka 2 years) so I am ready to upgrade (the purpose of the feature was when you should or should not buy the additional warranty stuff).

I will probably go with the nano again... I just need to decide on storage (8GB vs 16 GB) and color (too many to name - but I will probably go with silver or grey and then perk it up with various skins!)

Christmas comes early!
or A late Birthday present!
or I survived HOA/Management company transistion hell present (there should be a fun upcoming post about this saga -- we just found out that the old mgmt company had the BOD do something illegal (about 4-5 years ago... so way before I was on the BOD)!

0 comments: