September 26, 2008

Pre-Debate08 round-up!

Prior to today I had limited my Presidential 08 blogging to my Obama button on the right and my twitter updates. However after McCain showed his true colors with his little stunt this week I can restrain myself no more!

First up - Planning to watch the debate? Make sure you have your nifty debate drinking rules handy!

Next - Twitter has setup an election channel! Be warned it scrolls in real time, and can be addictive!

Found this on the above Twitter channel - New McCain-Palin ad :D

Another find from twitter - McCain claims to have already won the debate, even before he verified he was going to attend!

Things McCain should remember
at tonight's debate.

2 comments:

Robin said...

That's so funny about the debate drinking game!!! I'm going to a birthday get-together tonight, and all week we've been joking in e-mail about possibly watching the debate with some sort of drinking game. Several of the rules we came up with match the ones you cited! :P

michelle said...

that's why they debate is on a friday! they want us to play the game as a nation :P