February 20, 2009

Days on Market...... 9

building

Its been 9 days ... I have had some showings... no offer, yet! (positive thinking) :)

I am a pile person. My house is usually not messy (well, my mother would say that I should dust more), but there are no piles on my ottoman, no dishes in the sink, and no piles of papers on my kitchen/breakfast bar. Every time I leave the house I have to close all the closets. Luckily I have always been a make the bed person (so that is part of my usual morning routine).

The two biggest changes (or ways having the house on the market and needing to be ready for showings) I have had to make:

1) Work clothes - I usually put them in a pile on the floor of my bedroom after I wear them during the week (and then put away on Sunday)... it helps me remember what I have worn. Can't do that now!
2) Laundry - Since I usually air dry some stuff, I have to be careful that I don't have any showings scheduled, in the time that it would take for my items to air dry... so basically I am scared to do laundry :)

Wrap-up. Showings, and what I've left the house to do while they are going on ...

Total showings - 3
Total movies seen - 1
Total meals eaten out - 1
Total shopping trips - 1

0 comments: