February 9, 2009


This had to be done this weekend, due to my condo going on the market! Basically I was using my 2nd bedroom as a quasi office/storage room. I have my cable modem there, along with the router and printer. I have a TV and a chair, some bookshelves. All my packing supplies for stuff I sell on ebay is stored there ( along with bunches of stuff that I still need to list on ebay. I should have taken a before picture, from when it was really bad... but I didn't.



(Oh... I hope no one looks in my 2nd bedroom closet or the hallway closet.... they are packed to the gills... I even manged to get 2 dining room chairs in my hallway closet!!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice. I have to do this myself in a couple of weeks since I'm moving. I love cleansing and purging old shit I don't need anymore. It's so freeing!

Bilbo said...

If you want to feel better about your room, go back a few months in my blog and look for the photo I posted of my study. It looks even worse now. Sigh.

Katherine said...

Yeah for organization. On an unrelated note, I think I have the same litter box and it drives me crazy that I can't find any round liners anywhere in the freaking metro area.

Lyss said...

Nice! You are getting "staged"! :)