February 23, 2009

Days on Market...... 12

dining room

I had 4 showings scheduled for Saturday. First 2 from 10am - 11am. Last one from 1pm - 3pm. So I made plans to shop (what else!?!?!?)... and planned to meet my mother in Columbia around 10am. As I was getting ready to go out I noticed one of the bulbs in the light fixture in my Master Bath was out! So I raced to Bloom to pick up a new one (actually I got a 3 pack, in case of future burn-outs). Crisis averted!

My listing agent uses a "showing service" to schedule the showings, and once they are finished the buyer's agent has the opportunity to provide feedback (via a survey).

The majority of feedback says the unit shows well, is priced right, is clean and tidy. 2 mentioned the interior needs to be updated. One said Too Purple (at which I tweeted), along with being too feminine... well guess what ... a female lives there :P

This was also how I first suspected I was getting an offer. One Agent filled out the server and said "offer submitted".

YAY! So yes, I have an offer. I meet with my realtor this evening to review... stay tuned!

Wrap-up. Showings, and what I've left the house to do while they are going on ...

Total showings - 7
Total movies seen - 1
Total meals eaten out - 2
Total shopping trips - 2
Total offers - 1

3 comments:

Capitol Hill 20210 said...

the pictures I viewed of your condo are adorable, if I wasn't broke I would buy it

Robin said...

Usually you hear "needs to be updated" wrt an older home with truly outdated fixtures. For a 7-yr-old condo, it's a ridiculous thing to say. It's probably just code for "wish you had granite / stainless steel in your kitchen".

I hope the offer is a good one!

Lyss said...

Can't wait to hear about it!