March 27, 2009

Seriously?!


Title: Virgo Horoscope for March 27, 2009

Today you will step into a leadership position, and you will be responsible for getting everyone on the same page at the same time. Luckily, this will be easy and enjoyable for you. You've got the confident charm, a high-spirited attitude, and all the patience you need to keep things moving in the right direction today. Whether you are coordinating everyone for a work project or potluck supper, you will have a ball talking with people and checking things off the list.


Sent from my BlackBerry


I had a post all planned out disputing this all mapped out... but 1.5 hours into today's workday it came out that 2 people on a major high profile forgot to do something... and since I was the only one in... it fell on me to do... this is how none of my work gets done anymore!!

But I can still dispute!!!

1)This morning has not been enjoyable

2) I have no patience (especially with stupid people!)

3)and seriously?? do we even need to go into the Potluck discussion???

4) I hate talking to people.

5)I do love checking things off a list.


1 comments:

Bilbo said...

We've only ever met once, and I agree with you on 3 out of 5. Maybe the potluck, too. Scary!