March 10, 2009

New skin!

Two of my friends have recently joined the CrackBerry train... so I thought I would give a run down of my favorite must have applications for your BlackBerry...


1)TwitterBerry - If you Tweet... TwitterBerry is a must!

2) Facebook for BlackBerry... this speaks for itself :P

3)Viigo - this is basically an RSS reader... you can subscribe to various channels ( I use it to kill time on the train... and to get my daily horoscope)

4) WeatherEye -- Like WeatherBug... for your Berry... the icon changes based on the the current weather... it could be a big sun, moon, cloud, rain, snow.... its awesome!

5)Flickr uploader - if you have a camera on your BlackBerry and a Flickr account, this is a must

6)MapQuest Mobile - Need a portable navigation system? This is your answer...

1 comments:

Bilbo said...

Let me tell you about the fabulous apps I have for my pocket notebook:

1. A data transcription instrument (i.e., pencil) to make entries.

2. A delete function (i.e., eraser).

3. A sorting function (i.e., alphabetic tabs).

And I'll bet it cost less than your Blackberry! Not as sexy, though.

B.