March 17, 2009

If you follow me on Twitter... you know I am in the midst of an ear bud crisis...

part 1

part 2

part 3 and 4

So basically this morning I headed to CVS to get some new ear buds... I knew they had them because I have seen them in the case before. I arrived and pondered the case for a few minutes and found the ones I wanted. Headed to the register... and told the cashier that I would like some ear buds out of the case... she proceeded to tell me that the manager that had the key to that case would not be in until noon ( it was around 8:45am). WTH?!!? In this economy you are not going to have all of your merchandise available at all times... Too bad for you CVS ... lost sale!

Next up ... the gift shop at the Holiday Inn... no dice there either :(

Then a little convienence store .... nope... but I did discover they sell packaged goods ( aka beer and wine... for future train rides!!)

Next ... another gift shop near L'Enfant Plaza... nope... but the sales person did point me to some nice ear rings :D

I gave up and headed back to my office. Then I thought the Amtrak newsstand a New Carrollton shoudl definitely have them! Uh-uh.... They had full coverage earphones but no ear buds....

Guess I am going to Target this weekend!! YAY I finally have something to shop for!!!

0 comments: