November 20, 2008


By now if you are a regular reader you know about my love for handbags (and shoes)!

For a while now I have been wanting to get a L.A.M.B. Carlisle Clutch (at least a year). And luckily they have a version very season, and they go on sale at the end (usually at least 40-50%)... but I am usually too late to whatever website has it on sale.

So this season my plan was to stake out the local "Off 5th Ave" Saks outlet. They carry L.A.M.B. and usually have a good selection at about 30-40% off. I went a few weeks ago... and they had one... but it had a mark on it... so I restrained myself. Then I went last week.... it was still there....with the same mark... so I somehow restrained myself again :P

Then I went home and hit Google! Nordstrom had it ... Brand New... 40% off and Free Shipping!!! So I ordered it... and it will be delivered today!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl. Remember the little redhaired girl who said she would never wait for a sale or a coupon?