July 30, 2008

(I need an Orange line to New Carrollton train. These are all Blue). :(

Updated - It took me 2 hours to get home. And I blame Metro -- They off loaded a blue and an orange (both going the opposite way I was) at Federal Center SW, then with the doors closed on the orange one they changed the destination from Vienna to New Carrollton (without TELLING anyone) and sent it in the direction I needed. If I had been able to be on that train, I could have caught my usual MARC train. This was all due to a train with mechanical difficulties at Clarendon. I really hope I am never in DC during a mass emergency... I would never get home :(

Sent from my BlackBerry

2 comments:

Robin said...

Oh, that sucks! So glad I wasn't commuting yesterday. :P

michelle said...

Luck You!

It was pure crap :)