August 13, 2009

Pearl Jam Travel Packages...



If I hadn't just bought all new windows for my house I would totally be going to Austraila in November to see Pearl Jam, via this travel package...

Traveling for a Pearl Jam tour is not new to me. I have been to New York, Virgnia Beach, Philly, Seattle, (and my local DC shows of course). But many other fans are crazier than me. They do the whole tour, go to Eurpoe, Canada, South America, and Austraila. And Pearl Jam seems to be acknowledging it....with the Introduction of Travel Packages and Special Hotel rates (Fan Club memebers got an email yesterday about Special Rates for the pilgramage to Philly that will be happening at the end of October).

I can't wait to see what the Ten Club puts together for Cleveland 2017 (The first ceremony that J will be eligible for induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame...)

0 comments: