January 2, 2010

I tried to stick w/ the 31 #best09 prompts... but just didn't have enough time..... Damn you full-time job :P


I swiped this from R last year.... so here we go again....


Where did you begin 2009?
Decided to sell my condo, and my car had been in the shop for a week. :(


Were you in school (anytime this year)?
No.

Did you have to go to the hospital?
Nope.... But Madison did have an unplanned visit to the vet....Severe Allergic reaction to flea saliva :(

Did you have any encounters with the police?
only 1... I called them to get the gun I found in my basement! (Turned out to be a BB gun :P)

Where did you go on vacation?
Cumberland, Maryland and Philadelphia.....

What did you purchase that was over $500?
My house :)

Did you know anybody who got married?
Yes.... a cousin.

Did you know anybody who passed away?
No.

Did you move anywhere?
Yes... I sold my condo, and bought a house just outside of DC :D

What sporting events did you attend?
None... wow..... Baseball in 2010 ....

What concerts/shows did you go to?
5 Total - two - Pearl Jam; one Solo Eddie Vedder; one –Silversun Pickups; one - Lily Allen

Where do you live now?
Cheverly, MD

Describe your birthday.
Happy hour on the actual day; Prior to the actual day my girlfriends and I did a girls weekend to celebrate all of our birthdays... we went to Rocky Gap Resort in Western MD for 2 day... 1 day at Spa and 1 day White Water Rafting. The weekend after the actual day I went to Brunch @ Matchbox - Capitol Hill with my mom!!

What's the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2009?
Hmmmm. I guess taking the bus to the Metro. (I used to be very anti-bus but its really not bad!) Oh.. and I caught a bat.... IN MY HOUSE!!!

What has been your favorite moment(s)?
2009 was awesome! Lily Allen @ 930 Club, Pearl Jam in Philly, everytime I am at Matcbox or Bullfeathers, Closing on my house was awesome (I almost cried I was so happy). Potluck Bitch getting fired! Girls Weekend @ Rocky Gap.

What's something you learned about yourself?
I am awesome :)

Any new additions to your family?
No.

What was your best month?
May - Thats when I moved!

What music will you remember 2009 by?
Pearl Jam and Lily Allen


Made new friends?
Yes.


Favorite Night out?
July 2..... covered here.

Any regrets?
Of course not :P


What do you want to change in 2010?
Finally pick a paint color and paint the bathroom

Overall, how would you rate this year?
8– It was a truly awesome year. I sold my condo relatively easily, the short sale that I bought dragged on but I did get it in the end; Work became a happy place again after the end of Potluck Bitch; I go out a lot more for two reasons... closer to DC and having friends that live within a 2 minute drive :)

What would you change about 2009?
Nothing… I believe everything happens for a reason…

Other than home, where did you spend most of your time?
DC!!!!

Have any life changes in 2009?
None, unless you count moving to a new house

Change your hairstyle?
Yes… longer in the front, shorter in the back.... (is this a reverse mullet!)

New BF/GF?
Nope!

Get a new job?
Well I have the same full-time gig..... but I picked up a freelance side job as a Social Media Consultant ;)

How old did you turn this year?
35. Halfway to 70... Woohoo!!!

Do you have a New Year's resolution?
Nope…. I never do well with those….

Do anything embarrassing?
Lets just say.... Patron is not my friend :)

Buy anything new from eBay?
Nothing big.... just some cables, and cases for my new Blackberry and iPod

What was your favorite purchase?
My house :)

Get married or divorced?
Nope

Get arrested?
Not yet :P

Did you watch American Idol?
Nope

Did you get sick this year?
I had a cold in the fall... but no swine flu!

Start a new hobby?
Nope

Been snowboarding?
Nope

Are you happy to see 2009 go?
Only because I am excited to see what 2010 brings!

Drank Starbucks in 2009?
Of course…. It’s my first stop when I get off the metro!

What are you wishing for in 2010?
World Domination!

1 comments:

Robin said...

You attended one sporting event... the Baysox game! Happy 2010!