January 6, 2010

Last night I finally got around to hooking up my Wii Fit. My plan is to get back to running every other day (at least during the week).... and do Yoga/Strength Training/Aerobics via the Wii on the other days.

So before you start the activities, Wii takes you through a setup where it measures BMI, Wii-Age, and Weight... along with Balance.

Imagine my surprise when this message popped up....

Because I trip all over the place, including falling down stairs!! (I think part of the problem was I wasn't used to the Balance Board... and I am generally bad at video games anyway.... but it was still amusing!)

Anyway...Tracking progress

Day 1:

BMI - For me only :P

Wii age - 59 :/

Weight - For me only ... but I will say... it was not as bad as I thought it would be.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

Robin said...

That's so funny! I would totally bomb the balance test!

Don't put too much stock in Wii age. The first time I tried Wii Sports my Wii age was 65. After getting use to the Wii controller for a while my new Wii age was 40. It really has nothing to do with real-life agedness at all. :P

Bilbo said...

I will be getting a Wii and a Wii Fit rig for my wife this month. I'll let you know how WE rate on the Wii Age (does "prehistoric" count?).