July 18, 2009

NextBus....ROCKS!

NextBus has been active for about 2 full weeks.... and I have been loving it!

Especially in the mornings. I have about a 60 second walk from my house to the bus stop...so as long as the bus is more than 5 minutes away I can usually make it. Usually I get ready for work then head downstairs to load up my bus stop #. The Next Bus is usually about 10-15 minutes away when I do this so I can feed Madison if needed, take my vitamin, etc....

Yesterday I overslept by about 20 minutes.... so I did my normal routine, then checked by bus...5 minutes away... YAY! I didn't miss it. So I packed up my bag and headed out, caught the bus and arrived at work at my usual time :)

There have been some hiccups (like sometimes it says the Next Bus is 40 minutes away, but really the bus you were hoping to catch hasn't come yet... which means its decision time because I can walk to the Metrorail stop in about 20 minutes....)

But overall I give it an A-

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try NextBus DC for iPhone http://nextbusdc.com/iphone