July 8, 2009

Found Money!

I recently referred a former co-worker to my compnay for a job openeing that we have... and they have offered him the job... so I get a nice referral bonus :) Now I need to decide what to do with it! I have wanted to get a Wii for a while (no not so I can play Pearl Jam RockBand... I am plain bad enough on regular Rockband when I play at a friends' house -- though it is fun)...

Then there is the obvious shoes or new handbag (or some combo of both). And the boring option that my mom will vote for ... Save It!

So.....


2 comments:

Bilbo said...

I noticed that you didn't include "Contribute to Bilbo's retirement fund" as one of your choices. I'm sure it was an oversight. Why not buy the shoes or the handbag and save the rest?

Anonymous said...

How about a front door? Or trainfare to Philly