January 15, 2010

Cupcake Time!

Twitter + Cupcakes = Curbside Cupcakes!

I work in SW DC.... and there is basically nothing around... aside from the standard McDonalds, Starbucks, Potbelly, and Quiznos. Lunch is painful (well it would be if my Agency didn't have such an Awesome cafeteria!).... Happy Hour is sad.... Luckily there are awesome places 1 stop away @ Capitol South.... and don't get me started on all the Cupcake and Yogurt places up near GalleryPlace....

So imagine my delight a few weeks ago when one of the people I follow on Twitter re-tweeted a post from @CurbsideCupcake! They were coming to SW! But I was out of the office that day :(

But a week later... They were back! And I got my cupcake! And it was awesome!

Now I troll my twitterfeed looking for the Cupcake location ....

Note - There is also a mobile Yogurt truck - but it rarely comes to SW... I caught them once in L'enfant... and coming soon... a Pizza Truck!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

0 comments: