skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
November 22, 2008
We interrupt this regular blog post to say....
Posted by michelle at
11:19 AM
Happy 3rd Birthday Regan!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
michelle
Maryland, DC Metro, United States
I love to shop (especially shoes!), see live bands (especially Pearl Jam!), and de-clutter (especially if I can sell it on eBay!)
View my complete profile
Tag Cloud...
#best09
10 club
1001 day project
2009
apple
beer
bitch
blackberry
cat
coffee
commuting
cooking
customer service
dc
drama
handbags
hoa
house hunting
ipod
metro
new home
nordstrom
nyc
obama
office
pearl jam
potluck
selling condo
sephora
shoes
shopping
smartrip
starbucks
tour
tv
twitter
vedder
verizon
vw
wmata
work
Blog Roll
DC Beer - Washington DC, Beer, Bars, Craft beer, homebrewing, happy hours, beer tastings
Mind the Malt: A Day at Manor Hill
Murphy's Law Incarnate
Recipe for Disaster Army Ten Miler – Part I
Working Girl
What are you still going here?
Who Invented Roses
Capitol Hill Style
YESIMCHEAP.COM
Scrangie
Date the District
DC365
an OC girl living in an extraordinary world
Tiny Suns Infused With Sour: a Sleater-Kinney News Blog
iMetro
CHVBlog
Capitol Hill 20210
Was It For This
Unsuck DC Metro
Keep Up With Me
Anderson Cooper 360
Remodelista
POPSUGAR -- Insanely addictive.
50 Dates
Social Media Club - DC
CrackBerry.com blogs
EITMfans | Elliot In The Morning Fans
Brewnotes
Life in Pink
Beauty And The Blog
Alyssa's Fitness Adventures
Unclutterer
Bilbo's Random Thought Collection
Blog Archive
►
2010
(16)
►
January
(16)
►
2009
(237)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(27)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(30)
▼
2008
(351)
►
December
(31)
▼
November
(25)
Looking for a visual ....
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Do you really hate me as much as everyone tells me?
Perhaps I should just make some popcorn like Snoopy?
Potlucks!!
Can't believe it's finally been released!
#63 - Complete - Trim Madison's nails once a week ...
We interrupt this regular blog post to say....
It really does pay to shop around!
I am not even sure what this is about!
MARC Train excitement!!!!
My Horoscope for today rocks!
Skins!
Caulking Complete!
Random things I learned watching TV....
Toothbrushes!
I was approved!
How I Spent Veteran's Day 2008
Today's time-waster of the day!
This ad is fairly disturbing...
This sums it up nicely...
My First Unsolicited reader submission!
GO VOTE!!!
It's all in the marketing...
Vote on the 4th... Free Coffee from Starbucks!
►
October
(35)
►
September
(35)
►
August
(37)
►
July
(30)
►
June
(158)
Awards!
From:
Zipcode
...
Terror Alert Level
0 comments:
Post a Comment