September 21, 2009





My neice Regan loves animals. All animals And bugs, reptiles. (She probably would have been a big help during the bat situation). So last Friday my mother, neice and I set out for Woodley Park. (The fearlessness does not extend to the escalator.... I got to carry her all the way to the top of the Woodley Park metro exit).



At one point Regan tried to climb into an open Tortiese exhibt....the Reptile House was her favorite!



And we saw every animal...... as we were leaving Regan kept saying she wanted to see more "amimals". Mom and I kept saying "we've seen them all".



Then we came across the Zebras and Cheetahs, that we missed when we looped around on the Asia trail.



Regan - "Guess we didn't see them all...."



:D

1 comments:

Miss Attitude said...

Sounds like you had fun! I love the National Zoo. It was one of my favorite field trips in middle school and high school, and when I freelanced up in D.C. a couple years ago I went to see the baby panda over and over again.